Monday, November 1, 2010

"Plucked Turkey"

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be bald? Well, now I can tell you. It feels COLD. At night I have to wear something on my head to keep warm. During the day I either wear a hat or scarf.
Actually it is rather fun to put your personality into it. I find all kinds of flowers but now I'm looking for feathers to put on my hats. If you have any ideas of what I could put on my hats (with in reason) let me know.
Saturday I woke up with hair all over my pillow. I rubbed my head and all kinds of hair came out. After that I sat over a garbage can and just pulled it out, when I say pull I don't mean pulling hard, it would just come out between my fingers. I ended up looking like a plucked "turkey". My Dad finally just buzzed my head. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I want you to know we're thinking of you and praying for you!!

    Love,
    Heath and Kim and the kids

    ReplyDelete